ANS is an open, carrier grade authoritative DNS name server with true multi mastering, advanced analytics for reporting and service enablement, and open and easy to use interfaces.
Network operators today require a naming infrastructure that can dynamically change as conditions in the network changes or when monitored servers becomes unreachable. As network operators start offering IPv6 connectivity to end-users they also require a naming infrastructure that can support existing methods for anti abuse, within existing memory and storage. Legacy DNS infrastructures makes deployment of DNSSEC a labor-intensive and error-prone proposition - with the second generation DNSSEC management integrated in the Nominum ANS engine, DNSSEC can be adopted at low risk and low cost.
Robust DDNS and advanced analytics for service enablement, backed with industry-best performance and always-on availability:
- Integral part of the IDEALTM ecosystem.
- APIs for customization and integration with provisioning, monitoring, and management systems.
- Real time statistics, alarming, and reporting.
- True multi-mastering ensures critical naming resources are always available.
- Massively scalable, hundreds of thousands of zones with hundreds of millions of records.
Leader in highly dynamic Internet service markets, ensuring a higher quality experience while reducing operating costs with exceptional stability, scaling and ease of use.
- Nonstop operation: Even during maintenance events, critical service updates (DDNS) never fail because a master DNS server is unavailable.
- Simpler zone data management: No need to divide zone data among masters, easy-to-use tools reduce operational overhead.
- Superior scaling, performance, and availability, advanced software design provides inherent protection from traffic spikes and DoS attacks.
- Better network and service visibility with rich data-gathering facilities, minimal performance impact.
- DNSSEC Made Easy, no risk or cost associated with securing critical DNS data.