Going beyond client-based anti-virus solutions.
Viruses, bots, phishing attacks, and online scams are becoming more prevalent and sophisticated every day. To avoid detection, the creators of this content constantly change their delivery methods. Relying on the installation of client software to address the problem proves insufficient, and keeping current with updates challenges even sophisticated users. Furthermore, protection isn’t available at all for many devices, and there is a strong perception the software slows a computer’s performance.
Protects subscribers from accessing dangerous websites that steal personal information or download malicious software.
- Prevents identity and data theft, malware infection, phishing and other threats by blocking malicious sites.
- Network-based application covers all devices regardless of access (fixed and mobile broadband, Wi-Fi), OS or hardware platform.
- Scalable implementation leverages existing network elements.
- No client software to manage or application installed in-line with network traffic.
- Constantly updated threat data from Nominum provides up-to-the-minute protection.
- Opt-in or opt-out provisioning models.
Scalable, highly effective defenses against Internet threats remove the burden from subscribers to maintain their own malware protection.
- Rapid deployment with immediate results, proven in large networks worldwide.
- Slows the spread of bots, reducing outbound spam and DDoS attacks on the network.
- Better customer experience, increases loyalty and brand equity.
- Constantly updated threat data provides up-to-the-minute network and subscriber protections
- No latency penalty or intrusive DPI that invades privacy.
- Compatible with any device, no software for end-users to download and maintain.
- Key service differentiator, potential revenue-generating opportunity.