Keep pace with fast-changing market requirements and minimize operational risk.
The Nominum Configuration Management Application offers an intuitive web based GUI for centralized configuration and management of Nominum caching and authoritative DNS while providing role-based access and auditing.
Network operators commonly deploy tens and even hundreds of caching and authoritative DNS servers as a part of their critical infrastructure to deliver fast, secure and reliable Internet services. Productivity-enhancing tools are needed to maximize leverage of scarce, highly skilled DNS staff. Managing this environment also requires the flexibility to enforce access controls while permitting customization and changes to zone and configuration data that keeps network and services up and running smoothly.
An intuitive interface for network-wide configuration and management with role-based access and auditing.
- Intuitive, web-based graphical interface enables configuration with mouse clicks.
- Automated, centralized configuration of DNS Servers.
- Role-based access controls to restrict configuration functions.
- Auditing reports on changes to zone data.
- APIs for integration with help desk and support portal.
Automate and simplify DNS management, reduce operational costs and risk, maintain compliance with security policies.
- User-friendly interface simplifies and speeds provisioning time with intuitive graphical interface.
- Automation reduces operational expenses and eliminates complexity and errors associated with manual device configuration.
- Ensures consistent configuration across distributed servers.
- Self-provisioning of zones and RRs by operations staff outside of DNS administrators.
- Instant visibility into what changes were made, and when.