Reams of packet-level IP statistics generated without intensive processing.
Vast amounts of packet-level statistics gathered in most networks has little value in identifying the impact of new websites, applications, or services launched daily on the Internet. Since most data is generated by sampling, it may be inadequate for characterizing the activities of hackers who are increasingly innovative and sophisticated. Data gathering is also potentially sensitive as privacy concerns mount around the world. Service providers need better sources of network data to get a more complete picture of what’s happening on their networks without being intrusive.
Powerful tools analyze real time DNS data based on query type, response code, zone, domain and client IP:
- Centralized DNS performance and capacity management.
- Support for Nominum Authoritative Name Server and Nominum VantioTM Caching DNS System.
- Health dashboard shows system status.
- Visualize network activity, capacity requirements, and usage trends.
- Predefined or customer-specified reports.
- Data export facilities support external systems.
- Role-based access.
Instant access to vital network intelligence presented graphically, with simple drill downs to meaningful details.
- Comprehensive visibility into DNS data - performance, queries per domain name, etc.
- Simple navigation and powerful tools allow detailed analysis of query data.
- Non-sampled threat data provides a level of detail not easily obtained with legacy solutions.
- Browser-based interface, accessible anywhere.