Internet users want a simple way to find what they want on the Internet.
When users type an Internet request into their browser address bar, they want simplified navigation experiences that present useful content based on the context of their requests. Frequently, users misspell, transpose, or enter invalid entries into their address bar, which can result in a frustrating experience that doesn’t navigate them to their intended destination.
Traditionally, users that enter a misspelled or invalid entry into a browser address bar are confronted with an error page or dead-end, resulting in frustration and a poor browsing experience. Additionally, the experience can be inconsistent between different devices, operating systems, and browsers connecting to the Internet, resulting in an inconsistent experience and more confusion for the user.
Provide a helpful and responsible navigation service to your subscribers.
- High-performance inline processing algorithms for unmatched performance and reliability.
- Intelligent error identification – redirects only qualified end-user traffic.
- Robust policy rule set offers granular configuration and event handling.
- Supports all connected devices, regardless of operating system, platform, or browser.
- Fully compliant with DNSSEC to ensure service continuity.
Immediately offer subscribers a helpful and consistent navigation solution that directs them to intended destinations quickly and efficiently.
- Network operator-branded navigation pages reinforce branding and positive association with subscribers.
- Rapid deployment – service can go live within days.
- Revenue-generating service through monetization of search errors.
- Network-level permanent opt-out.
- Proven solution in the world’s largest networks.