IDEAL Partner Program
Why should my organization join?
Your company is a leader in its space and offers technology that it would like to market to Nominum’s customers representing over 500 million broadband internet users around the globe.
What kinds of organizations join?
- Software application providers (examples of relevant application categories include subscriber research, security, performance, content filtering, categorization, data visualization, etc.)
- Communications service providers or enterprises building technology for internal use
- System integrators building specific applications, extending the Nominum DNS platform, or executing a custom integration
- Managed service providers
- Networking, security, or consumer hardware OEMs
What will I receive as a Nominum partner?
- Access to the partner-only portal containing documentation, FAQ’s, and support contact processes
- Access to development software licenses free of charge
- Access to the Nominum Software Developer’s Kit with APIs and sample code to interface with all of our technology products
- Integration support via Nominum’s support portal
- Training (fee-based service) on all of Nominum’s interfaces and integration best practices
- Access to Nominum’s interoperability testing lab
- Successful integration results in receiving the Certified by Nominum logo signifying to potential customers that your solution interoperates with Nominum technology and that Nominum will fully support its technology running your integrated technology
- Direct marketing to current Nominum Network Operator customer base
- Featured at Nominum events (ex. tradeshows, roadshows, etc.)
Does Nominum charge a fee for participation?
No. Training and support are optional and cost $1999 annually.