Nominum Releases New Security Intelligence Application
Redwood City, CA, December 12, 2012 - Nominum™, the world’s leading provider of integrated subscriber, network, and security solutions for network operators, today announced the availability of the Security Intelligence application, a component of Nominum’s Network Security Solution that provides threat detection, threat mitigation and threat visibility. The Security Intelligence application provides comprehensive threat visibility by using continuously updated data to provide up-to-the-minute in-network protection and reporting for an organization's network and customers against the latest Internet threats.
Benefits of the Security Intelligence application include:
- In-network threat reporting that doesn't require sending data off the customer's network;
- Visibility into the most prevalent and highest priority threats on a network helps prioritize security operations' workload;
- Ability to search for infected users by IP address or network range helps identify and assist infected subscribers and businesses;
- Detailed threat information for all infected users helps identify the risks to subscribers and aids remediation efforts;
- Effective security monitoring while being unobtrusive on network resources.
Enabled by the Nominum N2 Platform, the Security Intelligence application is the most-recent milestone in creating the first closed-loop solution for quickly and cost-effectively delivering managed security services for businesses and consumers.
The Nominum N2 Platform is the revolutionary technology that enables network operators to deliver data-rich applications faster, with more functionality and at a lower total cost of ownership.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org